Avis Budget Group is an action-packed, high energy workplace where things move forward every day. We are a global leader in the travel services industry operating two of the most recognized brands in the vehicle rental business. We are customer-led, service-driven, and offer a friendly and collaborative work environment. From our best in class recognition for top sales performance to our CEO acknowledgement for outstanding customer service in operations, we take the time to highlight a job well done.
We are currently searching for a Local Market Car & Truck Territory Performance Manager. This exciting position develops and executes short-term and long-term strategies, solutions, and improvements, and is responsible for all operational activities undertaken within a defined area, will take action to grow sales and gain market share. Motivates, coaches and supports operators/dealers to increase inside and outside sales, revenue and profitability and audits all locations to ensure customer service and quality standards are met. The position is accountable for P&L, customer service and will manage the daily operations, sales functions and maintenance to ensure maximization of fleet utilization, customer satisfaction and the performance of staff to grow the area to operational success!
The qualified candidate will be responsible to manage and improve the operational and revenue performance of assigned <b>Avis and Budget Local Market Car and Truck</b> locations in a given geographic territory. The position is responsible for increasing ancillary sales throughout assigned territory and supporting and developing operators and dealers with daily activities to effectively serve customers and maintain location profitability. Manage and develop business relationships and promotion of brands within communities throughout the territory.
Responsibilities and essential job functions but are not limited to:
- Manages and improves the operational and revenue performance of assigned Local Market Car and Truck locations.
- Grows the territory by continually prospecting new dealers, agent operators and local business opportunities/customer acquisitions through sales calls. Coordinate the process for on-boarding.
- Participates in sales blitzes, trade shows, chamber of commerce functions and other local events to strengthen the brand awareness in the marketplace.
- Motivates, coaches and supports operators/dealers to increase inside and outside sales, revenue and profitability. Also, recruits, trains, motivates, coaches, evaluates and counsels agency operators and dealers to ensure customer service and quality standards are met.
- Operates as a liaison between dealers/operators/dealerships/company management regarding operational, financial and inventory concerns. Communicates relevant performance and operational news.
- Audits agency operators' performance through agency contact reports and dealer performance through standard dealer performance reviews (SDPR) across all appropriate operational, financial and marketing measures. Communicates location performance levels, including all areas of concern, to Local Market Car and Truck District Managers and recommends the opening or closing of locations based on evaluations of current store operations and/or market research.
- Visits all locations on a regular basis. Prioritizes location visits based on revenue and overall performance.
- Completes all necessary paperwork, monthly reports, competitive information sheets, contracts, business correspondence itineraries, customer complaints, call reports, expense reports, etc. accurately and timely.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent working experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in sales, marketing, inventory management, territory management, field maintenance, and/or field operations, particularly in a transportation related field (years of experience will increase according to territory assignment).
Successful candidate will possess required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Valid Driver's License and good driving record.
- Demonstrated sales ability.
- Ability to manage a multi-site environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate to a wide variety of audiences both internal and external on a wide variety of topics, including communicating all relevant operational and performance data to various dealers/operators, and effectively communicating results to management.
- Ability to influence others to increase performance levels. Training experience is a plus.
- Position requires strong time-management, organizational and analytical skills, resourcefulness, motivation, strong business acumen and the ability to self-manage.
- Strong team-building skills and ability to motivate team to continuously improve performance. Ability to effectively facilitate meetings.
- Proficient Computer skills, Strong Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point skills. Prior experience working with operations performance software a plus.
Frequently drives an automobile for prolonged periods. Willingness to travel overnight for business required. Based on geographic location the percent of overnight travel will vary.
Avis Budget Group is an organization where values matter; the company expects its employees to maintain the highest levels of Commitment, Integrity and Responsibility, while achieving results.
Avis Budget Group recognizes its people to be its most valuable asset, so we are committed to your professional and personal development and individual success. We offer a comprehensive array of employee support and training programs to help you broaden your skills, enhance your talents and achieve continuous improvement within your field.
We provide a competitive salary as well as bonus potential, in addition to comprehensive benefits that include Medical, Prescription Plans, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Basic and Voluntary Life and AD/D and 401K Savings Plan (with company match of 6%).
Get your go on ™
To Apply, please click the following link:
Avis Budget Group is an EEO Employer Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Disabled
The information on this posting has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The actual essential duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary by location, department, reporting structure or other business needs. No inference should be drawn that a specific job duty, responsibility or qualification is non-essential by its absence from this posting. This posting serves as an advertisement of an existing open position only and does not qualify as the job description.
Email Marketing Specialist (5015)
• 3-6+ Month Contract
*upon offer, candidates must complete background check and drug test*
• Plan, coordinate and execute promotional, transactional and newsletter email campaigns that engage members and customers and drive revenue, engagement and brand advocacy.
• Design and deploy email communications out of the Real Magnet tool.
• Manage email projects end-to-end, including: Working with internal partners to understand message/campaign objectives and requirements, publishing project schedules and managing deadlines, owning the email testing/QA process, and reporting on results.
• Provide internal partners with recommendations about email content, design and audience segmentation. Advise partners on marketing automation capabilities and opportunities to automate.
• Partner with teams at to create and manage an email communications calendar.
• Manage statistics and reporting on email marketing at message, campaign and account levels.
• Assist with quality control for email communications including checking links, content, subject lines and appropriate audience versioning and segmentation.
• Stay current on the latest news, trends and best practices in email marketing.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field.
• 3+ years of experience managing and executing email marketing campaigns.
• Experience with Real Magnet or other enterprise email management system.
• Exceptional project management skills and detail orientation, with bias for action and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Energy and enthusiasm for learning about email and digital marketing.
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills, plus continual attention to process improvement.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Knowledge of HTML and building dynamic HTML emails/templates a plus.
• Understanding of SQL, relational databases, API web services, and XML a plus.
About Horizontal Integration:
At Horizontal Integration we find qualified, talented professionals from every discipline representing every skill set. We recruit and place our professionals in the way that's most efficient for our clients.
Click here for more info: https://philips.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=139358&lang=en
You know how to communicate with customers to find out what they need—and what solutions can fill those needs. Our dedicated Sales professionals receive award-winning training so they can present our game-changing technologies, products and services to the world.
- Working with VES account teams, develop and win sales opportunities for solution integrating multiple services with TCV of $25m and over (note that the model is that the account team takes the lead on the relationship and opportunity identification, the account team and GSE partner together on opportunity development, and the GSE takes the lead on the deal pursuit)
- Define and agree with the client a compelling new thought-leadership based relationship, based on mutually beneficial business plans and mutual commitments
- Build close relationships with sales team MDs and sales managers to ensure good understanding of value brought by Global Solutions to the end-to-end sales process
- Guide and develop VES account and products teams, solutions sales and support teams, enterprise architects and commercial analysts to achieve target levels of success within the agreed business plan
- Consultative/solutions thought leadership
- Global solutions development and delivery
- Out-tasking and outsourcing deal leadership
- Major transformation efforts involving significant organization and technology change
- Customer business case development based on TCO/RoI/ROCE techniques
- Direct sales and consortia/partnership based commercial relationships
- Complex deal commercial contracting and risk identification/mitigation techniques
- Relationship management, both with customers and internally
- Understanding customers’ business requirements and the technology solutions available to address them
- Understanding the implementation and operational methodology of the solutions
- In depth understanding of business case and cost optimization
- 10+ years industry experience in networked IT services / telecoms; including 3+ years at Director level in major publicly traded organizations, having both domestic and international responsibilities and $20m+ annual revenue/cost responsibilities
- Extensive outsourcing / outtasking /off shoring expertise; as the lead executive for the end-user, or services supplier, or both, involving multi-country requirements
- Personally led and closed minimum 1 complex network integration deal with TCV of $50m+, involving at least two or more of: people /asset transfer, contract novations, partner services, and multi-country requirements; and/or led, implemented and operationally managed similar transactions as the end-user
- First degree qualified, and/or relevant chartered institute member, and /or industry recognised accreditations
- Line / matrix management experience of significant (30+) multi-function teams
- Experienced and credible in successfully working with, and presenting up to executive board level in major publicly traded organizations
- Lead/second chair business case development and subsequent commercial contracting/negotiating expertise gained in the above environments
- M&A integration experience
- ITIL qualified and experienced
- BPO expertise
- ERP/CRM understanding, deployment, and service support
- Major Data centre consolidation activities
- Lived and worked in more than one country
- Specific vertical sector expertise
- Strategy and planning
Work city and state are flexible based on Verizon locations
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Verizon is a Federal Contractor
- Verizon requests veteran priority referrals
- Verizon is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/Disability/Vet.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/3542416-global-solutions-executive--11