Posted: Wednesday, February 7, 2018 2:02 PM
Purpose and Passion - Comprehensive Benefits - Life:Work Integration - Community - Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we're solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we're one global team committed to making a difference in people's lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose-improving lives through your life's work.
Job Title: Representative II, Inside Sales
About the Role:
The inside sales position requires someone with a strong clinical aptitude that can work in a team environment.Strong sales skills are a definite need and the ability to be coached and directed will assist in making this job a success.Responsibilities unique to this position are having the ability to build strong relationships with customers, the team and leadership.The Interventional Cardiology team with Boston Scientific is looking for high energy, driven, passionate people, looking to not just change jobs, but start an amazing career
At Boston Scientific, our products and technologies are used to diagnose or treat a wide range of medical conditions. We continue to innovate in key areas and are extending our innovations into new geographies and high:growth adjacency markets. In Interventional Cardiology (IC) we design, develop, and produce technologies for diagnosing and treating coronary artery disease and other cardiovascular disorders. Medical Conditions we provide solutions for include: Cardiovascular Diseases, Coronary Artery Disease, Acute Myocardial Infarction. We are able to provide a number of solutions to patients that include: Drug:Eluting Stents, Bare:Metal Stents, Catheters, Balloons, Guide Wires, Coronary Atherectomy and Coronary Intravascular Ultrasound. We have a robust product line and pipeline, and we will continue to make an investment in Interventional treatments.
This is a new opportunity to grow with our interventional cardiology sales division. This position will be an inside sales role based out of Maple Grove, MN. Managing sales of accounts and corresponding with the field regarding pricing, inventory, while providing a high level of customer service and interaction. There is opportunity for this position to develop and grow into a field base sales role over time.
Your responsibilities include:
Working closely with field sales representatives in the interventional cardiology space as a resource regarding accounts, customers, inventory and inquiries as it relates to business needs. Attend sales summits, trainings and meetings with the field. Partner closely with sales operations, collaborating with the sales force and leadership as a key resource.
- Sells products by scheduling sales calls to meet with current and potential customers to fulfill revenue and unit growth objectives assigned by company on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
- Develops and implements sales strategies by determining the relevant factors (e.g., product, competition and pricing needs) of existing and potential accounts to effectively promote the companys products to appropriate hospital personnel and physicians.
- Develops action plans (i.e., weekly, quarterly, monthly) by analyzing quarterly and monthly sales figures and reports identifying the needs of particular accounts and discussing issues with Regional Sales Manager to help the organization achieve its annual sales goals.
- Determines the needs (e.g., product and pricing), goals, product usage, and types of cases handled by specific customers by meeting with and asking in:depth questions of physicians and other hospital personnel to learn which BSC products can best address their specific needs.
- Establishes pricing packages by work
• Location: Minneapolis / St. paul
• Post ID: 29313497 minneapolis