Catheterization lab - CathLab RN - Travel Nurse - Travel Nurse Across America (Minneapolis, MN)
We're looking for Cardiac Cath Lab RNs for an immediate travel nurse opening in Plymouth, MA. The right RN should have 1-2 years recent acute care experience. Read below for more requirements.
As a Cath Lab RN, you'll work with a highly skilled team of medical professionals in a cardiovascular surgical environment providing assistance to the physician including maintenance and monitoring of EKG equipment, and assisting during angioplasty, cardiac catheterization and electrophysiology.
As a Cath Lab Travel Nurse, you should be prepared to perform the following tasks:
- Learn complex technologies effectively.
- Assist physicians with cardiac catheterization as a way to diagnose heart conditions or as a treatment.
- Assist with angioplasties, valvuloplasties and stent placements.
- Help implant pacemakers and implantable cardioverter-defibrillators (ICDs).
Must have current Cath Lab experience
Associated topics: care, coronary, hospice, mhb, nurse, psychiatric, registered nurse, staff nurse, surgical, tcu
• Post ID: 27067217 minneapolis