Posted: Monday, February 19, 2018 11:01 AM
Additional Locations: (n/a)
Purpose and Passion - Comprehensive Benefits - Life:Work Integration - Community - Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we're solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we're one global team committed to making a difference in people's lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose-improving lives through your life's work.
About the role
Develops and executes the strategic and tactical franchise business plan and initiatives.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support the creation and drive the fulfillment of Franchise Strategic Plans while partnering with global, cross:functional team members.
- Develop comprehensive plans to identify and evaluate new business opportunities, to include sizing market opportunities, assessing customer needs and competitive landscape, understanding technology, project execution, and commercial implications, and creating robust business case proposals.
- Drive and execute required research and assessments leading to informed business case proposals. Research could be qualitative or quantitative, executed by internal or external resources, could involve hands:on evaluations in R and D or pre:clinical settings, and could require engagement with various global customer groups.
- Gain alignment with global Franchise stakeholders on new opportunities.
- Partner with global, cross:functional team members to support execution of approved projects while insuring key requirements are achieved.
- Execute with speed and quality.
- Track performance against objectives and plans, formulating new approaches and strategies as needed.
- Identify best practices to address key business challenges and opportunities.
- Use classic marketing capabilities: market understanding, market segmentation, product positioning, message development, channel identification, tool and communication creation and execution to further business objectives.
- Serve as a clinical and functional advisor to external and internal customers.
- Exhibit professional maturity and help to foster an open, challenging, stimulating and positive environment that enables colleagues to be their best.
What we're looking for in you:
5+ years of medical device experience required
BA/BS required, Master's/MBA preferred
Upstream/inbound marketing, new product development experience preferred
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Demonstrated success supporting and/or managing complex projects
Ability to collaborate and work with others in a dynamic, matrix environment
Position requires 30 travel (international included)
Demonstrated success working as an integral cross functional team member, and ability to develop deep clinical expertise in medical device product line.
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you're looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there's no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer : Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
• Location: maple grove, Minneapolis / St. paul
• Post ID: 29327097 minneapolis