Posted: Saturday, August 26, 2017 12:03 AM
Company Name:Exodus PCS
Compensation$18 to $23 Hourly
Benefits Offered Medical
Employment Type Full-Time
Exodus PCS is accepting applications for a transition coordinator/targeted case manager position. It's an excellent opportunity to grow and learn within a new small business. Gain valuable case management experience in the human and social services fields. We are a growing company building a successful future. We offer competitive wages, benefits and a fulfilling career.
Work with nursing home residents to create a person centered transition plan. Locate community supports and suitable housing placements (Independent Housing, Assisted Living, Adult Foster Care/Group Home). Help clients access services that will help them live safely and more independently when they move back to the community.
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Sociology, Human Services or an acceptable human services field of studies.
- Knowledge of community resources and ability to access supports.
- At least one year experience working in the field of Human Services, Social Services, or Healthcare.
- Be a problem solver, logical thinker, organized, compassionate, and sensitive to diversity.
- Be a punctual, disciplined person who can make good decisions when faced with new challenges and can work effectively with minimum supervision.
- Know your way around the Twin-Cities and greater Metro area and be very resourceful and knowledgeable in accessing services and connecting clients to them.
- Clearance to work in the field of human services through a background check done by the Department of Human Services.
- Reliable vehicle with insurance and a valid driver's license (job requires driving your own vehicle, there is mileage reimbursement)
- Experience with medical assistance, transition housing, waivers, case management (Preferred)
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com if you are interested and meet the above requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00+/hour (experience based)
Apple Valley, MN
Social Services or Human Services: 1 year
Good spoken/written English and Somali, Spanish, or Hmong bilingual
Required license or certification:
Driver's license with proof of insurance
• Location: Apple Valley, MN, Minneapolis / St. paul
• Post ID: 23479813 minneapolis