The Scheduler is responsible for developing and maintaining the schedules of company employees (all of whom work flexible shifts), scheduling caregiver engagements, and direct client contact regarding schedules and changes of those schedules. Scheduler will develop knowledge of individual employee s availability and skill level in order to match them appropriately with clients. Scheduler also involved in recruiting caregivers to fill open positions, using recruiting tools, job boards, etc. already in place. Other duties include using administrative skills and communicating with the appropriate people concerning staffing.
The Scheduler manages client and caregiver items as they relate to matching and scheduling and is responsible for:
- Matching client schedules with compatible caregivers
- Assuring that the schedule is current and up to date at any given time
- Recruiting & hiring new employees
- Office and clerical activities as directed
- Shares answering office phone with other office staff
- Input of information into computer systems
- Support and assist other office staff as needed
- Fill in for caregivers when there is no one else available??
- On call responsibilities
- Any other duty requested to maintain the operations of the business including caregiving duties
• Post ID: 29391932 minneapolis