Posted: Friday, February 2, 2018 5:09 PM
Primary Location: Minnetonka, MN
At Boston Scientific, our products and technologies are used to diagnose or treat a wide range of medical conditions. We continue to innovate in key areas and are extending our innovations into new geographies and high:growth adjacency markets. The Urology and Pelvic Health business unit provides proven, leading solutions to treat kidney stones, benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), erectile dysfunction (ED), male incontinence and pelvic floor disorders:more urology subspecialties than any other company. In addition, we continue to invest in gynecologic surgical solutions for the treatment of abnormal uterine bleeding and uterine fibroids. These offerings can help healthcare providers advance patient outcomes, reduce procedure costs and enhance quality:enabling millions of men and women to regain control of their lives. We have a robust product line and pipeline, and we will continue to make an investment in urology and pelvic health.
Project Manager: Urology and Pelvic Health
About the role:
Initially the project manager shall lead a highly visible and strategic Inhibizone(R) (IZ) Part 4 Compliance program for our Drug:Device combinations products. This project maintains our key business initiatives while allowing patients to receive our IZ products in the years to come.
Future assignments will be developing new products from concept to commercialization for the Urology and Pelvic healthy division and participating in Men's Health portfolio planning.
Your responsibilities include:
- Identify and coordinate all activities required to complete the project or task through the team and ensure its timely completion.
- Ensure current BSC policies and practices are followed and accurate documentation requirements are followed.
- Effectively lead project team ensuring good cross:functional communications and provide input to functional managers on team and team member performance
- Generate high:level plans, communications, and schedules on larger projects requiring prioritization and workload adjustments.
- Identify resources required for assigned project activities and build teams to complete projects
- Assess business risks and prioritize tasks among many activities will be a key skill to have for this position
- Identify, communicate, and manage moderate levels of technical risk
- Delegate and manage tasks among team members as appropriate to their skill level and risk to the project
- Develop project budgets, resource allocations and timelines
- Communicate with personnel in various BSC international locations and all management levels
- Liaison between the team and the PIB; leads phase and business reviews, project meeting minutes, issues log, metrics, and other key communications.
- May also lead and continuously improve the Sustaining Engineering (SE) prioritizationprocess and related work stream activities from identification through completion.
What we're looking for:
Previous Project Management experience required, managing entire project lifecycle
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in engineering
- Strong organization and execution skills will be required, as well as a demonstrated ability to confidently handle the top responsibility for project completion
- Seven+ years experience (three of which are project management) along with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
:Demonstrated skills using project management tool such as MS Project, SharePoint/Outlook, Visual Management, Resource Planning, etc
- Ability to travel up to 25
Experience in the medical products industry a plus.
- Experience with 21 CFR Part 4 regulations for drug:device combination products
- PMP(R) certification desired
• Location: Minneapolis / St. paul, minnetonka
• Post ID: 29033452 minneapolis