Comfort Keepers is a reputable and rapidly growing company that believes in the support of not only our clients, but also our employees. We provide Interactive Caregiving for seniors and adults, allowing them to live safely and independently at home, which includes everything from Companion/Homemaker services to Personal Care services.
Multiple part-time and full-time caregiver, certified nursing assistant, and home health aide opportunities are available to serve Comfort Keepers' amazing elderly and disable clients in the west metro of Minneapolis. Including: Edina, Minnetonka, Hopkins, St. Louis Park, Wayzata, Bloomington, Eden Prairie
**PTO, Flexible shifts, Flexible start dates, Work near your home are some of the great benefits we can offer.
What's in it for you?
You'll be connected directly with one or more clients based on your preferences, matching you with clients based on personality and fit!
- Competitive pay
- Work another job or going back to school? No problem, you pick your schedule. If you need to adjust you schedule we will work with you to accommodate
- Flexible Shifts
- Work near your home, limiting commute times
- Referral Bonus Program
Caregiver opportunities with Comfort Keepers are perfect for those seeking flexibility to build your own schedule.
Screening for available opportunities including part-time and full-time, over-nights and hourly.
We're looking for the best! Here's what your clients like to see:
- We are looking for candidates with CNA/HHA certification
- A passion for the job and helping others
- Access to reliable transportation
- Ability to pass a background check
- References from past employers, colleagues & acquaintances
- A hunger to learn how to best care for your client(s) and build and manage your own schedule and career
- Time Management
- Great customer service skills
- Minimum 18 years of age
• Post ID: 29384372 minneapolis