Vehicle Return Associate
Reply: click here
Are you driven to help people?
Your passion for helping customers with their needs - whether it’s directing customers as they return their rental car ensuring a smooth and safe traffic flow, assisting customers remove their valuables from the rental vehicle, expediting the conclusion of their vehicle rental experience or simply helping them feel valued while they wait - makes you an important part of our Avis Budget Group Team.
In this position, you would work outdoors, for your entire work shift, greeting customers as they return their rental car to our lot. If you're motivated and dependable with a proven track record of success in a customer care environment, then we can put your career on the map.
To begin, you'll need the following:
- High school diploma
- At least 1 year of prior Customer Service experience
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility - Due to the nature of our business, this role will require you to work flexible schedules including nights, weekends, overnights and holidays that may frequently change so flexibility is a must!
- Willingness to learn and help others
- Motivation and dependability
We provide you:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K
- Full training to learn the business and enhance your professional skills
- Paid vacations, car rental discounts & much more!
The information listed above is intended to describe the general nature and level of this position. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this advertisement may result in your consideration for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries. Offers of employment will be made by Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC or any of its employing companies or brands, including Avis, Budget, Budget Truck or AB Car Rental Services.
• Post ID: 9332264 minneapolis