Posted: Sunday, March 4, 2018 8:07 AM
Req ID: 39781
A thriving environment for learning, innovation and growth.
Why do so many people join MTS Systems Corporation and stay for a career? Because this is a place where you get your creativity, work with smart people on fascinating projects, and make a positive impact on peoples lives. It is a place where you can learn, innovate and grow professionally.
Transforming whats possible with cars, aircraft, bridges, wind turbines and space:age materials : this is work we dream about as kids. At MTS, its a rewarding career path for talented individuals who are willing to work hard, think hard, and commit to solving complex and critical challenges for our customers around the world, many of whom are leaders in their respective industries.
By joining MTS, youll have access to the latest tools and technologies, along with the support of colleagues who are passionate about their work. Youll discover a dynamic culture of continuous improvement that extends to our people, one that offers numerous ways to expand your knowledge and advance your career. And because we are a global company, your work may also include world travel.
Our business is thriving. Our future is exciting. Your potential is unlimited.
Responsible for leading execution of the configuration, on:going administration of and training on MTS installation of Salesforce. Includes supporting the day:to:day activities of the users, providing strategic support for future growth and Salesforce utilization.
Major Areas of Accountability:
1. Manage the day:to:day Salesforce platform for the Test organization and apply business analysis skills to grow Salesforce to meet the ever:changing business needs. May require responding to customization requests including:
: Create workflow triggers, alerts, automated email responses, etc.
: Develop validation rules to prevent bad data from being entered
: Develop and maintain custom reports, dashboards, and perform analysis on data as required.
: Create and manage custom objects, fields and formulas.
: Create new fields, layouts and record types.
2. Maintain high:level familiarity with other system/business application capabilities (SAP, Big Machines, Service Management systems, etc.) and make recommendations about potential integration or functionality intersections points with Salesforce. Responsible for mass updating master data in SAP and monitoring flow:through in Salesforce. Works closely with IT on existing integration points, testing and troubleshooting.
3. Utilize project management skills to manage lifecycle of small to large scale projects. This includes requirements gathering, business process mapping and verification, coding and working with developers (as needed), and deploying any new Salesforce improvements.
4. Audit, uncover and resolve data integrity issues. Perform data loading and merging/mapping processes as required.
5. Maintain system configuration and process documentation including end:user Best Practice documents. Develop and communicate a schedule for future releases/enhancements.
6. Implement security requirements, including field:level security, list view rights, sharing rules, and general user permissions controls to reduce risks around sensitive customer and opportunity data.
7. Other duties as assigned.
: Education: Bachelors degree
: Experience: Minimum of 5 years relevant experience, including providing user support, data cleanup and/or data migration to and from Salesforce for high volume of users.
: Certifications (Required): Salesforce Basic. Platform App Builder and/or Salesforce Advanced.
• Location: Minneapolis / St. paul
• Post ID: 30134482 minneapolis