Posted: Thursday, January 4, 2018 2:54 AM
Req ID: 37662
A thriving environment for learning, innovation and growth.
Why do so many people join MTS Systems Corporation and stay for a career? Because this is a place where you get your creativity, work with smart people on fascinating projects, and make a positive impact on peoples lives. It is a place where you can learn, innovate and grow professionally.
Transforming whats possible with cars, aircraft, bridges, wind turbines and space:age materials : this is work we dream about as kids. At MTS, its a rewarding career path for talented individuals who are willing to work hard, think hard, and commit to solving complex and critical challenges for our customers around the world, many of whom are leaders in their respective industries.
By joining MTS, youll have access to the latest tools and technologies, along with the support of colleagues who are passionate about their work. Youll discover a dynamic culture of continuous improvement that extends to our people, one that offers numerous ways to expand your knowledge and advance your career. And because we are a global company, your work may also include world travel.
Our business is thriving. Our future is exciting. Your potential is unlimited.
Identify, design and lead major business process re:engineering projects, and supporting information systems initiatives worldwide for specific business unit(s).
Major Areas of Accountability:
1. Lead planning, design and implementation of business process changes within assigned areas of responsibility. Lead planning and participate in the design and implementation of business systems which support assigned business processes. Define project objectives, scope, ownership and resource requirements.
2. Develop and maintain thorough understanding of existing business processes within assigned areas of responsibility, and the information and data they require and generate. Develop and maintain thorough understanding of the computer application functionality required to make those business processes effective.
3. Lead periodic review and assessment of current business processes versus the required functionality, and initiate proposals to modify or replace processes as necessary. Participate in periodic evaluation of the current computer applications portfolio versus the required functionality, and initiate proposals to modify or replace applications as necessary.
4. Develop and maintain the business case supporting business process re:engineering initiatives, including cost/benefit, quality, cycle time, ROI and other metrics as appropriate. Develop methods and tools to support this effort.
5. Develop requirements for the technical architecture supporting the business systems initiatives, and insure that these requirements are included in the corporate IS technical planning process.
6. Organize effective task and steering teams to address complex and cross:functional project requirements, issues and objectives. Develop project monitoring and reporting systems and processes.
7. May lead execution of business system application development, procurement, and/or implementation activities within assigned areas of responsibility.
8. Develop methods and tools for requirements definition, process modeling and design, systems design, data modeling, workflow, and project management. Maintain a high degree of competency in these methods and tools through training and hands:on application.
9. Coordinate training of end users and update training materials as required.
10. Direct outside consultation activities as required to meet project needs.
11. Develop RFQ/
• Location: eden prairie, Minneapolis / St. paul
• Post ID: 28623177 minneapolis