Posted: Monday, March 12, 2018 8:49 AM
Req ID: 38322
A thriving environment for learning, innovation and growth.
Why do so many people join MTS Systems Corporation and stay for a career? Because this is a place where you get your creativity, work with smart people on fascinating projects, and make a positive impact on peoples lives. It is a place where you can learn, innovate and grow professionally.
Transforming whats possible with cars, aircraft, bridges, wind turbines and space:age materials : this is work we dream about as kids. At MTS, its a rewarding career path for talented individuals who are willing to work hard, think hard, and commit to solving complex and critical challenges for our customers around the world, many of whom are leaders in their respective industries.
By joining MTS, youll have access to the latest tools and technologies, along with the support of colleagues who are passionate about their work. Youll discover a dynamic culture of continuous improvement that extends to our people, one that offers numerous ways to expand your knowledge and advance your career. And because we are a global company, your work may also include world travel.
Our business is thriving. Our future is exciting. Your potential is unlimited.
This position will be the contact point for maintaining and updating customer and prospect information for the company by ensuring information is standardized, entered properly, and regularly validated.
Major Areas of Accountability:
1. Process incoming sales leads from marketing campaigns, MTS internet site, or advertisements. This includes data entry into the customer/prospect database, fulfilling literature requests, and ensuring the lead is passed on to the appropriate individual for lead qualification and follow up.
2. Proactively contact customers and prospects with regard to lead qualification, ensuring requested information was delivered. Answer questions about equipment and applications and makes the decision on the status of the lead. If qualified, ensure the appropriate sales engineer receives the lead.
3. Receive and process incoming phone calls from customers and prospects into the sales area. Make decision on best resource to talk to contacts. Consult with application engineers on processes and applications. Handle calls dealing with specific literature requests and sales engineer information.
4. Perform outbound telemarketing in response to marketing campaigns for the industry groups.
5. Validate data integrity in MTS customer databases and contact management databases by contacting customer sites to determine if employees are still there and if their mailing information is correct.
6. Update active sales lead information from the sales force. Send out lead reports every other month and update the system on current status.
7. Log returned mail from MTS mailings to customers and prospects by updating the system to change the mailing address or remove the contact.
8. Maintain sales territory information within the lead management system.
9. Assist with MTS mailings to customers or prospects by performing data entry, merging information into letters and printing labels.
10. Create, maintain and support the Sales Department Intranet site.
Two years experience performing data entry or similar function and
One year telephone (customer contact) experience, either telemarketing, lead qualification or both.)
Good computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office.
Microsoft Access experience preferred.
Familiarity with MTS equipment and testing applications.
Must have the ability to work independently and have great attention to detail.
• Location: eden prairie, Minneapolis / St. paul
• Post ID: 29814262 minneapolis