Posted: Saturday, March 3, 2018 2:25 AM
Req ID: 38981
A thriving environment for learning, innovation and growth.
Why do so many people join MTS Systems Corporation and stay for a career? Because this is a place where you get your creativity, work with smart people on fascinating projects, and make a positive impact on peoples lives. It is a place where you can learn, innovate and grow professionally.
Transforming whats possible with cars, aircraft, bridges, wind turbines and space:age materials : this is work we dream about as kids. At MTS, its a rewarding career path for talented individuals who are willing to work hard, think hard, and commit to solving complex and critical challenges for our customers around the world, many of whom are leaders in their respective industries.
By joining MTS, youll have access to the latest tools and technologies, along with the support of colleagues who are passionate about their work. Youll discover a dynamic culture of continuous improvement that extends to our people, one that offers numerous ways to expand your knowledge and advance your career. And because we are a global company, your work may also include world travel.
Our business is thriving. Our future is exciting. Your potential is unlimited.
If you are passionate and experienced in creating a demand generation environment with a track record for building a pipeline of market qualified leads (MQL) this opportunity is for you. In this position, you will be responsible for defining and overseeing the implementation of the processes and tools to nurture those leads and convert them to sales qualified leads (SQL) including driving trackable revenue contribution results.
Primary Objective: Provides overall development, direction and execution of Materials Test digital marketing strategy initiatives. Manages assigned staff, activities and developments to meet objectives; oversees all activities and budgets.
Major Areas of Accountability:
1. Ultimate owner of Materials global digital marketing program definition and product brand success. Establishes and oversees digital plans and programs for Materials Test business, worldwide. Leads in direction, ensuring alignment with cross functional Materials Test business strategies following digital marketing industry best:practices.
2. Leads collaboration with market segment and product managers to achieve digital strategy goals with focus on prospect and opportunity pipeline generation for products and service, brand support and market position enhancement, and budget adherence, in alignment with business unit strategies.
3. Creates development plans for new website capabilities and other digital technology developments, such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud functionality, to support Materials digital strategy plans. Works with IT, Marketing Services, Salesforce team, and other groups as needed to define requirements and implement tools to meet those needs.
4. Creates and executes digital program budget plans for development, campaign execution and advertising/promotion including paid search, digital advertising and other promotional expense.
5. Directly and through staff and cross functional teams, define and establish measures of success and monitor against those measures to ensure achievement of Materials Test digital marketing goals.
6. Through staff and cross functional team, oversees the development of the ongoing external and internal online strategy to support key Materials business and channel strategies, including search engine optimization, Web strategies, social media, digital advertising and other venues.
7. Provides input to annual Materials digital programs operating budget and manages against that budget.
8. Responsible for the on:
• Location: Minneapolis / St. paul
• Post ID: 29523777 minneapolis