Job DescriptionJob #: 808786
- Deep knowledge of application onboarding to identity & access tool/s including Oracle Identity Manager, Tivoli Identity Manager, Aveksa, etc.
- Able to articulate to application owners how their data will be used to support access controls once integrated with Aveksa.
- Aggressive & highly motivated.
- Highly interactive team member that is unafraid to seek information from all parties, both inside and outside of the team, in pursuit of requirements.
- Background in relational databases including writing & working with SQL queries.
- Deep knowledge of phases of testing methodology including Unit, System, and User Acceptance testing.
- Direct experience with different modes of application onboarding CSV, Direct Bind, and a nice to have would be XML.
- Knowledge of Application & Database Security Models (Accounts, Groups, Roles, Entitlements)
- Experience with conducting Security Requirements Gathering sessions with business and technical teams.
- Working knowledge of Identity & Access Governance concepts including: Role Based Access Controls (RBAC) Provision / De-Provisioning Closed-loop remediation Understanding of Access Request Lifecycle.
- Experience working with MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint). Experience in documenting requirements, testing, and procedure creation.
- Working with business users on platform related questions/issues.
- Building robust capabilities that support control standards.
- Application Analyst background.
- Deep knowledge of industry security requirements, SOC2, HIPPA, etc.
- Project Management Skills
- Ability to troubleshoot errors/issues with minimum supervision.
- Audit and System Reporting (Creation & Running).
- Knowledge and Experience working with Operating Systems (Windows, UNIX, Mainframe, etc.).
- Experience with Java EE or other object oriented programming language.
*Please contact Andrew Teunis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 952-844-5180.
Apex Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Apex Systems does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.
• Post ID: 28155292 minneapolis