Posted: Friday, January 19, 2018 12:11 AM
Company Name:Grant Shannon
Compensation$35,000 to $45,000 Annually
Benefits Offered Dental, 401K, Medical, Vision, Life
Employment Type Full-Time
Why Work Here?
“Great opportunity to learn many areas of law with an exceptionally reputable firm!”
Exceptional opportunity for someone with lighter legal support experience who wants to learn with the best and grow. Seeking a Legal Administrative Assistant for a highly professional, mid-sized law firm in Bloomington. Will be assigned to various support positions throughout the firm as needed and depending on case-load.
Have an opportunity to learn all areas of law since the firm has many practice areas. Support shareholders, associates and paralegals in various practice areas and provide back-up for other LAAs when necessary.
● Provide short- and long-term backup legal support to attorneys and paralegals throughout the firm by providing coverage and managing a desk when the assigned legal administrative assistant is not available
● Provide back-up for reception desk, mail room, IS, accounting, and litigation support coverage
● Assist with special projects and cooperate as a team member with support staff in performing any duty essential to the achievement of efficient operations
● Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
● Must be highly organized and have superior grammar and proofreading skills
● Must have litigation experience
● Must be able to transcribe dictation
● Familiarity with legal terminology, NetDocuments, and electronic court filing is preferred.
The ideal candidate will have 1-5 years of legal support experience and solid knowledge and experience with office technology and electronic filings.
Approx hours 8:30-5. Salary DOQ. Full benefits. Please submit resume for consideration or email or call with questions:
Shari Hoffland Hietpas. email@example.com. 612-455-6204
Company address: Bloomington, MN
• Location: Minneapolis / St. paul, Minneapolis, MN
• Post ID: 28642332 minneapolis