Concur Customer Support Representative I (Fluent in French) Job - (eden prairie, minnesota)
Posted: Wednesday, November 8, 2017 5:24 AM
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device : SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Concur, an SAP company, takes companies of all sizes beyond automation to a completely connected spend management solution encompassing travel, expense, invoice, compliance and risk. For more than 20 years, our global expertise and industry:leading innovation has kept customers a step ahead with time:saving tools, leading:edge technology and connected data.
We drive innovation forward until it becomes the new normal, but well never accept business as usual if theres an opportunity for business to be better. Want to be a part of something amazing? Check us out at:
Provides first level support for desktop solution users, which includes assistance with service features, report inquiries, payment inquiries along with navigational support to end users. Documents, routes, tracks, escalates and updates customers on status of issues as required.
* Provides quality first tier support, including assistance with service features, reports, and payment inquiries.
* Document appropriate details of inquiry, notifies customers according to notification schedules and takes timely action including follow:up calls on cases as necessary and escalating appropriately as determined by call flow processes.
* Utilizes tools and systems proficiently to document activity and effectively troubleshoot and resolve issues.
* Provides additional duties as deemed necessary to achieve and produce a high quality support solution
* Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies.
Education, Experience and Training required:
* Must have High school diploma or GED equivalent with knowledge, experience and skill set equivalent to the experience of 1 year of post high school education.
Bilingual French/ English preferred not required
* Prefer schooling have an emphasis in business, customer service and/or computer technology
* Ability to work in a fast:paced environment, handling multiple priorities
* Must be proficient with Microsoft Application Software (i.e. Word, Excel, etc.)
* Preferably have one or more years of customer service experience in a phone environment.
* Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of an organization.
* Strong one:on:one interpersonal skills.
* Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and work independently.
* Ability to work in a team environment and be open to change.
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to pass a background check
Job Specific Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
* Job requires working on a personal computer an average of 7.5 hours per day.
* Job requires frequent communication via telephone, e:mail and fax.
* Must work overtime as needed to meet critical business objectives.
* Flexibility in job schedule to accommodate a 24/7/365 support desk.
* Maintain working knowledge of Concur products, including new releases and products
* Maintain accurate, high quality and timely documentation of case notes in order to resolve client issues and questions
Critical Performance Competencies:
• Location: Minneapolis / St. paul
• Post ID: 26428072 minneapolis