Posted: Wednesday, November 8, 2017 7:06 AM
About Blue Cross
For more than 80 years, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota has worked to improve the health of all Minnesotans. As a nonprofit organization, we have a long history of making a healthy difference in people's lives and of giving back to the communities we serve. In particular, our industry:leading commitment to veterans, service members and their families helped us to be named the first and only Beyond the Yellow Ribbon health plan company in Minnesota.
We make it easy for you to support veterans groups and other community organizations by providing 20 hours of volunteer paid time off each year - in addition to regular paid time off. The dedication of Blue Cross volunteers has earned us recognition for running one of the most successful corporate food drives in the state; donating nearly 1,500 volunteer hours at Habitat for Humanity worksites; and growing more than 750 pounds of fresh produce at our onsite Community Giving Gardens. Find your place at a company that cares about veterans, our employees, our members and our communities.
Description Summary 13;
This position will be responsible for supporting the Enterprise Business Resilience Program (Business Recovery, Disaster Recovery and Crisis Management). The incumbent will assist in developing, executing and managing strategic and tactical approaches relative to business continuity, disaster recovery and crisis management to ensure protection and enhancement of the Companys shareholder value, reputation, brand and image. This position will be responsible for partnering with business units and leadership teams (legal, compliance, IT security, audit, risk management and physical safety security) to implement and maintain a comprehensive business continuity, disaster recovery and crisis management program.
1. Accountable for the Enterprise Business Resilience Program strategy including coordination of planning for Business Recovery, Disaster Recovery, and Crisis Management with key BCBSM affiliates. Design business recovery, disaster recovery and crisis management programs based on best practices, mandates, and guidance from leadership and the Business Resilience Steering Committee.
2. Design, Implement and maintain incident response protocols that align with Enterprise Risks and add value.
3. Design, Conduct and report the enterprise annual Business Impact Analysis.
4. Monitor and track remediation of risk and compliance related issues in coordination with the owner. May participate on behalf of Business Resilience in the enterprise annual risk assessment process.
5. Develop, Maintain and execute a business recovery, disaster recovery and crisis management exercise program. This includes design, scheduling of various exercises, interacting with vendors to coordinate activities in exercises and actual events.
6. Develop and Maintain annual program lifecycle management of recovery plans (business, technology and crisis) in partnership with business owners. Assists in designing alternative operating strategies through the planning process.
7. Works in coordination with the activities of the Emergency Operations Team (EOT) for the purpose of incident response. Leads recovery initiatives.
8. Designs and implements alternative workspace recovery plans in conjunction with business leaders and facilities management.
9. Assists in recovery efforts for business resumption during an actual business disruption.
10. Identifies opportunities for ongoing program improvements for the Enterprise Business Resilience Program. Aligns program objectives with the overall BCBSM or affiliate business direction and IT strategies.
11. Assists in the development of budget, annual planning, and program metrics for initiatives supporting the Business Resilience program.
12. Guide, educate, and mentor regarding Enterprise Business Resilience directives, pri
• Location: Minneapolis / St. paul
• Post ID: 26817017 minneapolis